Call number two is now open.
To register your interest for a co-funded position at the Arctic Research School with a focus on Sustainable Development, the following information will be requested:
- Project Title (in both Swedish and English)
- Submission Date
- Applicant supervisor
- Assistant supervisor(s)
- Abstract (in both Swedish and English, max 1500 characters each)
- Description of societal relevance and connection to the Arctic Graduate School, especially with regard to Sustainable Development
- Relevance to the development of interdisciplinary competence in Arctic research at Umeå University, as well as the subject-specific research front (max 1500 characters including spaces)
- Research environment. Describe the scientific environment of which the doctoral student will be a part (max 1500 characters including spaces)
- Ethical aspects. Describe the ethical aspects of the project (note that all research has ethical aspects), including whether ethical approval is available, to be sought or not applicable: (max 1500 characters including spaces)
- The head of my department / equivalent supports my idea (yes/no)
- The applicant must attach a CV (maximum two pages), and a list of publications. The assistant supervisor may attach their CV if it is considered to benifit the application. The list of publications must include the applicant's publications in the last 7 years, with the five publications considered most relevant to the project application marked with an asterisk (*).
Deadline for applications: 17 February 2023
Read more info here.