Arctic Encounter is the largest annual Arctic policy and business event in the United States. It convenes a comprehensive collective of Arctic stakeholders, including indigenous leaders, national and international policymakers, researchers, scientists, military officials, business executives, and advocacy groups.
Regular rates will expire once the event is at capacity. Space is limited.
Registration includes the following:
- Two full days of programming including keynotes, plenary sessions, break-out sessions, exhibits, and more.
- Light breakfast and coffee on both days.
- Two seated keynote luncheons.
- Cocktail reception Thursday, April 7, 2022, at the Anchorage Museum with passed appetizers and aperitif followed by the Far North Fashion Show on the red carpet with a live DJ in the Museum's atrium.
- Seated, three-course dinner with wine service, VIP armchair debates, and a live performance by the internationally acclaimed Inuit performance group Pamyua on Friday, April 8, 2022.
- Registration grants guests full access to all plenary sessions, keynotes, break-out sessions, exhibits, receptions, luncheons, the seated dinner, the fashion show, and performances.
The Arctic Encounter agenda for April 7-8, 2022 will be available through the AES website and will be updated frequently as confirmations are received on a rolling basis.