The call belongs under the food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine and maritime and inland water research and the bioeconomy work programme.
This call has four sub-areas:
- More resilient and resource efficient value chains
- Environment-smart and climate-smart primary production
- A competitive food industry
- Healthy and safe foods and diets for all
This call includes topics such as:
- SFS-20-2017:Towards a science-based regionalisation of the Common Fisheries Policy
- SFS-22-2017:Smart fisheries technologies for an efficient, compliant and environmentally friendly fishing sector
- SFS-29-2017:Socio-eco-economics – socio-economics in ecological approaches
- SFS-32-2017:Promoting and supporting the eco-intensification of aquaculture production systems: inland (including fresh water), coastal zone, and offshore
- SFS-33-2016:Understanding food value chain and network dynamics
- SFS-37-2016:The impact of consumer practices in food safety: risks and mitigation strategies
- SFS-38-2016:Impulsivity and compulsivity and the link with nutrition, lifestyle and the socio-economic environment
See all the topics under this call in Participant Portal.